Living and Loving as a Community of Care
As we continue to emerge from lockdown and learn to live with coronavirus, there is a wide range of confidence and anxiety in our communities and congregations.
We will continue to assess risk and appropriately mitigate against coronavirus, and ask everyone of us to play our part in a community of care, as we live and love in ways that help mitigate the virus, care for one another and reassure the anxious.
What we will be doing across the premises to be a community of care…
- Maintaining high levels of ventilation
- Continued cleaning & hygiene regimes
- Ensure we have teams on hand at services and events to offer guidance
- Keeping seating spread out
- Regularly reviewing all Risk Assessments
What can you do to be part of our community of care?
Feeling unwell? Please stay at home to rest and recover, and follow NHS and government guidance. We want you to be well!
Keep Space: We all have different levels of confidence and anxiety right now. Please be aware of how you and others are feeling – maintain some distance between each other, and don’t be afraid to ask someone to give you a bit more space.
Face Coverings: If you can, please continue wearing a face covering (especially if you plan to sing during worship), while they are no longer legally required, the science still says that wearing them reduces risk of transmission.
And finally, please follow the basics…
- Use the hand sanitiser provided
- If you are willing, scan the Test and Trace QR code or leave your details with our paper record
- Be mindful to reduce movement around the building where you can
- If you can, get outside for a chat, because that is safer for you.
- Follow any additional guidance from our teams or signage around the building.