Living and Loving as a Community of Care
As we continue to emerge from lockdown and learn to live with coronavirus, there is a wide range of confidence and anxiety in our communities and congregations.
This Church remains committed to the basic principles that reduce infection and protect the vulnerable.
While on these premises we ask that you:-
- Ventilate rooms in use, especially before and after any gatherings.
- Use the hand sanitizers provided and wash your hands regularly.
- Face coverings are optional but please consider using them if you are able, when singing or in a close gathering.
- Assist in cleaning the regular touch points in use (such as handles) by using the anti-viral wipes provided.
- Do NOT come to the building if you are suffering from symptoms of the virus. Being vaccinated is the best protection and Testing should be used if you become concerned about symptoms.